Always something to photograph.......even with a Coronavirus Total Lock Down!

So here in France, we have been in 'Total Lock Down' for a couple of weeks and only allowed out to supermarkets, pharmacies, or to walk the dog, with fully completed documentation.

If found without the correct forms, there is a 'no-nonsense' €135.00 fine, which quickly increases up to €1500.00, for a third offence! - Fortunately, this has largely caused the 'idiots' amongst the population to follow the government guidelines.

As such, I am thankful to have a decent size garden, with wildlife photographic opportunities on a daily basis.  These have included catching our nocturnal animals on my 'trail cam', and capturing other creatures with my DSLR.

Here are some of the images from the last ten days.




Brambling

Willow Tit


Blue Tit

Great Tit

Greenfinch


Goldfinch

Starling




Watched this ant, drag the partial remains of a lizard tail, back to its nest.



Tiger Crane Fly

Digger Wasp

Digger Wasp collecting pollen

Found the exit at last!

Black Bee

Female Sparrow


Male Chaffinch

Female Chaffinch



Hard at work collecting pollen

Hoverfly

Tri-coloured Bee



STAY HOME and KEEP SAFE!

Comments

  1. Fabulous set of photos and the trail cam is certainly interesting. I love that Brambling, a new one on me and I love your macro shots. Don't think I will ever get a macro, have to get my zoom lens sorted out first but with things as they are that will not get done in a hurry either.
    Stay safe both of you. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Triumph TR3a

The incredible 'White Tailed Eagle', photographed near Crinan in Scotland

a Winter Walk around 'Moor Green Lakes' Nature Reserve in Berkshire.....