Some of my favourite bird shots from the past 12 mths

It's currently the beginning of February 2020, and not much happening locally on the wildlife front.

The weather has been depressing to say the least, and on the days when I have been out with the camera, there has not been much to photograph.

So today, I have been looking back at some of my bird images from the last year.  -  Hope you enjoy them!


All photo's taken with my Nikon D500 and Nikon 200-500 f5.6 lens

Greenfinch

Nuthatch

Hawfinch

Robin

Blue Tit

Goldfinch

Sparrow

Blue Tit

Great Tit

Willow Tit

Female Mallard

Little Owl

Dunnock

Male Great Spotted Woodpecker

Ostrich

Female Chaffinch

Blue Tit

Little Owl

Little Owl

Red Kite

Common Buzzard

Red Kite, in Dive

Juvenile Redstart

Black Redstart

Redstart

Wagtail

Male Great Spotted Woodpecker

Female Great Spotted Woodpecker

Nuthatch

Hawfinch


Comments

  1. You certainly see a few birds that I never set eyes on, I am quite jealous especially of the Nuthatch. I am just wondering though where you bumped into the Ostrich 😊 I did see a few in October but then we were in the RSA!!
    Hope all is well and will see you soon. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Triumph TR3a

The incredible 'White Tailed Eagle', photographed near Crinan in Scotland

a Winter Walk around 'Moor Green Lakes' Nature Reserve in Berkshire.....