20/20 Vision............20 of my favourite images from 2020

It's that time of year again, to look back on 2020 and pick my favourite 20 images, that I have taken during the past twelve months.

In a year dominated by 'Covid 19' and the strict lockdowns here in France, I have been unable to travel further than one kilometer from my home for most of the year...........and even then, we have only been allowed out for a maximum of one hour per day!  -  This year, apart from a few short months, my garden has become my 'Wildlife World' and preserved my sanity! 

So, in no particular order, here are some of my favourite shots, which I hope you enjoy:

Emperor Dragonfly


Little Owl

Wood White Butterfly

Red Squirrel

Half  Moon

European Hornet

Female Kingfisher

Roe Deer

Green Woodpecker

Crab Spider with prey

Bee Fly

Grey Heron

Great Egret

Graylag Goose

Kermit meets Kingfisher for lunch

Magpie

Mining Bee

Slug eating a flower head

Little Owl

Coypu




If you enjoy my blogs, please share them on facebook etc.



Older blogs can be viewed by clicking on the  symbol, at the top of the home page.


Comments

  1. Hi Glynn, almost impossible to choose a favourite from these photos, but the Little owl will always win with me seeing it is my favourite bird. Having said that the Kingfisher with the frog is fabulous. Really though they are all first class without exception,

    Let us hope 2021 will be a better year but it might take some time yet. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos, it really opens my eyes to the beauty right on my doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patience pays off in the quality of these shots great kit always helps as well however!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Triumph TR3a

The incredible 'White Tailed Eagle', photographed near Crinan in Scotland

a Winter Walk around 'Moor Green Lakes' Nature Reserve in Berkshire.....